THEME Agricultural Productivity: Gateway to Sustainable Economic Recovery from Recession and COVID-19 Pandemic in Nigeria
- Nigerian macroeconomic environment: implications for
- Climate smart and sustainable agricultural intensification.
- Agricultural trade for development.
- Innovative demand-driven agricultural finance and marketing.
- Transition from subsistence to commercial agriculture: any
hope for Nigeria?
- Innovative- and e-Agriculture for sustainable livelihood.
- Sustainable aquaculture and fisheries science.
- Food science and sustainable production.
- Home gardening as shocks absorber in crises period.
- Employment, job creation and livelihood options in post-Covid
- Farm and off-farm infrastructure.
- Social protection for inclusive and sustainable economic
- Value chain and Agribusiness: What options for agricultural
- Agriculture and social conflicts.
- COVID-29 and land-based investment.
- Developments in agricultural policies and programmes in post
Conference Announcement of the call for papers: October,
Conference Announcement of the call for papers, theme and
subthemes: January, 2022
Conference portal opens for submissions and early bird
registration: March, 2022
Early bird registration closes: JULY, 2022
Late registration: August, 2022
Submission of full-length paper closes: August 31st, 2022
Acceptance of paper for proceedings/conference presentation on
rolling basis: March, 2022 - August 31st, 2022
Full conference registration only for non-presenting participants:
September 1st, 2022
Pre-Conference Training on R/RStudio October 13th-15th, 2022
Conference: OCTOBER 18TH - 19th, 2022
Departure: OCTOBER 20th, 2022
A) Early Bird Registration:
Non-Student Participants: #27,000 (Twenty-Seven Thousand Naira)
Non-Presenting Participants: #17,000
Student Participants*: #13,000 (Thirteen Thousand Naira)
B) Late Registration:
Non-Student Participant: #30,000 (Thirty Thousand Naira)
Non-Presenting Participants: #20,000
Student Participants*: #15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira)
Paper submission, Registration and payments for the conference would be done simultaneously through a secure gateway.
ENTITLEMENTS OF REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS
*This applies generally to undergraduate students except where a postgraduate student can show that they are not under any employment or that the postgraduate study is not under any sponsorship. The registration is only provisional as it can only be confirmed when letter of introduction from the HOD and student ID are presented to the LOC. Students registration only entitles to attendance and refreshments ONLY.
Memory stick of all conference materials per paper
Attendance at all sessions
Cocktails and Refreshments
Refund is only possible latest by August 31, 2021 subject to deduction of all administrative cost and paper processing charges. In addition, where a paper submitted for the conference is rejected, the Author is entitled to refunds less paper review costs.
All enquiries to LOC VIA firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit NAAE website: www.naae.org.ng, like our Facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/naaenational, follows on twitter: https://twitter.com/naaenational or join our telegram chatroom (request to join through email).
1. Prof. Suleiman Yusuf : +234(0)8023250452
2. Mr. Atteh Paul Akinwumi : +234(0)8037223832
1. Prof.(Mrs) Adeola Olajide : +234(0)8064028437
Starts: October 18, 2022