Nominations are invited from members/HODs of students for partial scholarship to attend the R Training during the 2023 Conference, MALETE2023. The partial scholarship covers the training fees and tea breaks. Transportation and accomodation are excluded but can be considered if funds are available. Ten awards wouid be given comprising 2 PhD, 3 Masters and 5 Undergradutes. Eligibility to attend are:
1. Nominations must be sponsored by Members/HODs. Where a member is sponsoriing the nomination, the respective HOD must endorse
2. The undergraduates awards for final year student who must have taken courses in Statistics, Economics and Econometrics.
3. Masters and PhD awards are for students who have satisfied all the coursework requirements and have passed the propoasl of the Thesis/Dissertation. Preference would be given to those who have concluded the field data collection.
4. No University would be awarded more than one slot.
4. Nominations are received until the end of Augsut 2023. Nominations received after the closure would not be processed.
5. Awards woulbe anounced by middle of september, 2023.
Send all your nominations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the caption "R training Scholarship Award".
Adeola 'Funso Olajide