In line with the new guidelines and procedures in streamlining the nominations and approvals of Fellowships to deserving members of the Association, members are called upon to make nominations to the newly constituted "Fellows Award Committee". Those eligible for nomination are
1. Members that have made significant contribution to the growth of the Assocation and made positive impact to agricultural development in Nigeria.
2. Such members should be up to date in their membership dues and must have maintained so for the last three consecutive years.
3. Other relevant and significant achievements.
4. An individual can nominate one person at a time, therefore, double or higher nominations are unacceptable.
5. Each nomination should be accompanied with a brief justification of the nomination (maximum one page) and the CV of the nominee. The information that are critical to the award includes year of membership of the Association, number of conferences attended so far, financial obligations, number of publications, number of citations based on Google Scholar, contribution to local, sub-national and national agricultural development, etc.
Nominations shall be received up to the end of June 2023. Upon approval, the new Fellows must satisfy the conditions for Life Membership of the Association.
Send all your nominations to email@example.com
with the subject "2023 Fellows Award". Nominations received after 30th of June will not be processed further.
Adeola 'Funso Olajide